I hope you all had a lovely mother’s day weekend! Spoiling your mothers and getting spoilt if you yourself are a mother. Hopefully you also cooked up some yummy recipes for your mums.
Last week I posted this pic on my instagram FODMAPdietetics, so I thought I would share the recipe with you all.
A super easy low FODMAP mid-week recipe which is full of protein, fibre and nutrients and only taken 10-15 minutes to make.
-250g Chicken Breast diced
-1 cup broccoli chopped
-1 cup zucchini diced
– 1 small red capsicum diced
– 1 medium carrot diced
– 1 packet Change gluten free wok ready noodles
– 1 full packet FODMAPPED for You red curry simmer sauce
– Spray olive oil
– Handful of rocket (optional)
- Prepare vegetables – dice into small pieces.
- Prepare noodles as per packet instructions.
- Heat wok on a high heat and pray olive oil. Add vegetables and cook for a couple of minutes then add chicken.
- When vegetables have softened and chicken is a minute away from being cooked add the noodles then add the simmer sauce. Simmer for a minute and serve with a handful of rocket (optional).
If you prefer rice feel free to serve this curry with half a cup of brown rice or basmati rice.